- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. For unexpected emergencies if you are able to make a partial payment at the time of service we can hold a check for the remaining balance. Please talk with Susan at the reception desk if you would like to take advantage of this option.
4. We have also had several clients purchase different types of pet insurance but generally the costs of the insurance far exceed most normal procedures done at our hospital. One option that we have clients do is to send a payment of $20.00 or $25.00 monthly to have a credit on their account. After several months you have more than enough credit for an annual visit, lab work or a dental on your pet.
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am.||12:00 pm|
|9:00 am||9:00 am||9:00 am||9:00 am||9:00 am||9:00 am.||Closed|
|5:00 pm||5:00 pm||5:00 pm||5:00 pm||5:00 pm||12:00 pm||Closed|